Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November

Wow, it's already November and I'm glad.
October was a rough month for some of us with tragedy and loss. While I remain deeply saddened, it has reminded me to follow my dreams. 

A new day is on the horizon, a beautiful reminder to live life to the fullest, and I plan to do exactly that. Friday, November 3rd, I'll be traveling by train to San Fransisco. I'm going to write during the trip and hopefully meet people. I love to people watch and observe crowds for potential characters. :)

For two glorious weeks I'll be staying in a penthouse apartment with the view of the Bay Bridge and writing on my current novel, Lost. 

Update about my current novel-
One of my main characters had a sudden personality shift in the middle of my book so I'm rewriting a few scenes to accommodate him. The nerve! lol

Anyway, if you are reading this, I wish you a great November. 

Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment