Thursday, October 26, 2017

We have suffered a great loss with the death of accomplished author Sandrine Gasq-dion. One of the very first books I read of hers was back July of 2012 when I purchased "For the Love of Caden." Of course, when I found out it was the 6th book in her Assassin/Shifter Series, I bought the others right away!

I found Sandy on Twitter and asked her when her next book would be coming out and we struck up a conversation through Twitter that continued up to, and even as recent as, a few weeks ago when I sent her a YouTube video of hot boys dancing. We shared a laugh about how I thought they might resembled some of the men in her stories.

She was a gifted author and a wonderful person and I will never forget her. Sandy, your characters will live on forever and you will be dearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment