Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Hello fellow bloggers, readers, and authors,

December is almost here and there's so much to do if you celebrate the holidays and even if you don't you'll be fighting that holiday traffic, if you drive and if you don't, you'll be battling the lines in the stores. My point is, this time of year affects us all, in some fashion or another. With all that said, I just want to say don't forget to stop and smell the roses. For me, that means enjoying some of my favorite authors! I have a passion for reading books filled with diverse stories about love.

If you haven't had the pleasure of reading diverse romance books before, I'd strongly suggest that you give it a try. Who knows, like me, you may never go back! lol

Here are some of the authors I currently read

Rhys Ford, Mary Calmes, Kindle Alexander, Riley Hart, A.E. Via, RJ Scott, Devon McCormack, A.M. Arthur, Lucy Lennox, Andrew Grey, Stephani Hecht, Cardeno C, Charlie Cochet, AJ Rose, Ella Frank, Silvia Violet, Davidson King, Aimee Nicole Walker, Tal Bauer, Amy Lane, Eli Easton, Adira August, Brooke Blaine, Sloane Kennedy, Poppy Dennison, Bailey Bradford, Piper Scott, Dan Skinner, Ann MacConnell Lister, Michele Notary, Nicholas Bella, and the list goes on and on...

*Update About my current novel"

Robert McKenzie (Mac) and Noah Bradford are going strong having reunited after six years and the sparks are flying as they dodge bullets, traitors, and their own stubborn selves to find love!

I'm currently over 70k words. I'll be looking for a trust worthy editor/beta reader soon, and if any of you know of one, please let me know. You can reach me at Reeseknightleyauthor@gmail.com or on FB Reese Knightley Author.

Happy Holiday Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment